Saturday 26 July 2014

Gazpacho on Plate

This was actually the first course of the five course lunch at Le Manoir (see separate post). When we were first seated at our table in the dining room I saw no signs that any other diners were taking photographs so I left the iPhone well and truly in my pocket - I thought it would have been too intrusive. However, the people on the table next to took some pictures, but by the time we realised, I had missed the opportunity to shoot the first course. So I searched the web and found this picture at

http://londontastin.com/post/10272974986/le-manoir-aux-quatsaisons-oxford

There are loads of other great pictures there, and lots of reviews, so pay them a visit.

The gazpacho on their menu was exactly the same as ours. Look at that plate. It is absolutely exquisite. So was the gazpacho.

No comments:

Post a Comment